tiistai 8. huhtikuuta 2014

Comics and Cosplay... Tampere Kuplii 2014

I like happenings, and comics and people dressed in amazing, unexpected way. 

So this time my photo-report is about Tampere Kuplii (bubbles) comics festival.  This five day event consisted of seminars, panel discussions, work shops, sale-events and exhibitions, with culminating point being a Sarjakuva-Finlandia-prize (a prize to a finnish artist, for a successful comic album) ceremony and a cosplay costume competition. 

Expectedly, i was drawn by a visual side of the event,  so my pictures here are mostly cosplay themed. 

For the right mood: Faul & WAD AD vs. PNAU – Changes














For the mood: SID - Rain

I also participated in a photo-walk, organized for all who would like to photograph or to be photographed. It was for a first time in my life when i was photographing with other people, and it was fun, i just wish i wasn't so shy :)














Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti