perjantai 26. huhtikuuta 2013

Ready Steady Go!

I was thinking lately, what would be the best way to post my oldest pictures here? Then it occurs to me, that starting this blog is a grate opportunity to make sort of a review of projects we've done last year, a kind of late-coming New Year sum-up.

I will probably start from the project I enjoyed the most.
So... late Finnish spring, year 2012... me, my friend/most/muse Marina and nice old-fashion dress (bought it on a theater "yard-sale" for 5e)... Idea was to create a romantically melancholic story, about a young, well educated girl, who came back to her small home town and is getting slightly mad because of lack of perspectives and unbearable loneliness...

this picture on vogue.it 

 


We were so excited by this photo-shoot, that this slightly melancholic theme came unconsciously out during our summer shooting sessions



During the year, we also made a couple of shoots with sweet Gulya, mostly they were without any particular theme, we just went with the flow.



I also find it important to mention one photoshoot, that was in rather unusual stylistics for me, but lovely, sexy girls, Eve and Mila, made this photosession very "easy", comfortable and fun. Thank you, girls, for such a unique experience. 


Another photoshoot with Marina I left for a dessert :) This set was inspired by "the girl with the dragon tattoo" movie (by both versions).

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti